So, I’ve realised that I’ve done the very thing I swore I wouldn’t do with this blog; I’ve been slacking. And I think a part of the reason is just that, as much as I have come to love taking an interest in clothes and fashion, my lifestyle by it’s nature means that dressing up isn’t something I do on a day to day basis.
To put you squarely in the picture, my day to day, 9-5 job is a one where I sit at home all day in front of a PC, emailing and speaking to people on the phone. I spend a lot of my time in jogging bottoms and t-shirts/vests. Not exactly the height of fashion! :-p
So, I’ve been thinking of ways that I can shake up my blogging habits; generate more content whilst trying to maintain the core theme of the blog; plus size fashion / style, and body positivity.
To that end, I’ve decided to post snippets each and every day, based around the following themes:
- Music Monday – What I’ve been listening to and enjoying
- Treadmill Tuesday – Tuesdays are my day to go to the gym, so an update on how my fitness journey is going
- Wishful Wednesday – Shiny and pretty things that I am coveting
- Thoughtful Thursday – Because I post my throwbacks on Instagram
- Foodie Friday – Because I love food
- Selfie Saturday – Because you will NEVER get tired of mah face…a selfie, just for the blog
- Silent Sunday – No words, just a picture
I am also going to try and remember to post a regular Instagram round up; so much of my output is to Instagram so it makes sense that I reference it somehow on the blog.
The daily snippets and IG round ups will be accompanied with posts of similar nature to the ones I’ve already been posting. I hope that this will allow me to create a much more well rounded blog that still has a core theme, but will allow me to deviate from the core.
Wish me luck with maintain motivation to keep up this new routine!
Til next time,